Sunday, December 04, 2011

Handmade

This year I really wanted to give handmade gifts whenever possible. I started making gifts early January and have been doing so, ever since. It's December and I've still bee making presents!!!
Handstitched for someone special


A quilt for my niece

A pillow for a new bubba and a cushion for my nephew

A mug rug and journal cover

A gift for Jarred's teacher

I've also decided to participate in RACK. Random Acts of Christmas Kindness. I've made lots of fabric journal covers (none of which I took photos of!!) and some fabric baskets. I've been busy having fun leaving some Christmas cheer for some special people. I have another stack which the kids are going to help me with. We are going to go around the neighbourhood and randomly spread some love. They are really excited about it.

No comments: