Saturday, May 23, 2009

And finally some cards

All I can say is, these kits are jammed packed with goodies. I always use up my scraps and make some cards, while I have everything out.






Jarred and Kloe had a Walkathon on at school yesterday. Parents were invited to walk with the kids, so I went and walked. Jarred wanted to run with his friends, he told me I was too slow. So he took off in front of us. Kloe on the other hand was great the first lap around, then she slowed down with all her friends, because they were all tired. So I ended up walking with lots of other kids. One lap was 2km's, we had 1 hour to do as many as we could. Jarred did 3, Kloe did 2 and I did 3. It was a glorious day, the sun was shining and it was warm (well warm for Hamilton LOL!!) We then had a great BBQ lunch, put on by the parents club.

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous cards Melleny. I'm with you on using up those leftovers! Otherwise they disappear into our stash never to see the light of day again LOL!