Thursday, July 08, 2010

I'm still here

I've just been taking a break from things and enjoying the school holidays with the kids. It has gone way too quickly for my liking. I love school holidays and having the kids at home. We went shopping today and the man in the shop told me I was mad, when I told him this today.

This months Build it up challenge for SCRAPZ are these super quick and easy mini pizza gift boxes. You can find all the instructions in the forum. Make one of these boxes and upload it in the gallery and you can have a chance of winning a $15 shopping voucher, you gotta be in it to win it.

My turn for the Fetch a Sketch Challenge this week and for something different, it's a double.

And one to celebrate the big event last month
and another of my girl


I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that pops by. We always love reading your comments.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

What a fantastic idea to decorate pizza boxes, just love them! And that double layout is awesome, and not forgetting the other 2 layouts, just stunning!!!!

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous work Mel! I adore your double layout and the last one of your eldest DD. Gorgeous smorgeous!!

Chloe said...

Loving the pizza boxes Mel! I hope you have had a great time with the kids over the holidays!

Sheree said...

Wow Melleny...those layouts of yours are just SO amazing!!!! Love the cute pizza boxes too. :)

Sheree xx