Sunday, November 28, 2010

This is why

Yesterday was a cold and wet day. There was no cricket on in the morning and I had plenty of things to do outside.......... but it was raining. So, we needed a change of plans.

I have been wanting to sort through all the kids albums and put them into some sort of order, for a very long time. It has been months since I have scrapbooked. Everyone has been asking me, why I haven't been doing any recently. WHY? Well that is a good question. For some time I was questioning why I was doing it. What was the purpose of it all. Why was I fighting my children to have a photo taken and spending so much time recording life's everyday moments. It wasn't until I pulled out all the albums and I started looking through them with the kids, that I realised why. We laughed at all the silly things they used to do. So many of which would have been forgotten. I then knew why, I was doing this. Why it was time to find that passion again and continue to hold onto and treasure those everyday moments.



Layouts to come very soon ;)

4 comments:

Sheree said...

That's so great that you've finally scrapped again Melleny. We've missed your beautiful work! Can't wait to see what you've been creating!

Fiona said...

Fantastic Mel, can't wait to see you producing your beautiful layouts again!!

Fiona
x

GravityInk said...

I'm thrilled to see you scrapping again, Miss Mel. Have missed your stunning creations.
Heike
x

Kerryn said...

So glad you've found that spark again Mel. x