Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sandy Billabong to Cooinda






Cooinda Pool











After Sandy Billabong we went to have a look a Jim Jim Billabong and then onto Cooinda for a swim and some lunch. I'm so happy I actually got a photo of all four of them today.... well, ok not together.... but I got one of Zac and getting a photo of Zac is a major effort!!


Oh and guess what today is Saturday and I have just posted what we did today - it has only taken me all week to catch up on the last few months!!! It really has been nice this week being on school holidays ( Yes, I'm on school holidays too! For those of you who don't know, I was approached by school to be the Pre School Assistant Wed,Thurs, Friday's. It's lots of fun and keeps me very busy.

Will try really hard to stay up to date now!!

Hope you are all enjoying the BLOG

No comments: