- Sunday we spend the day out woodcutting. It was a great day, we all came home exhausted. We plan on going again, when the weather allows us.
- The kids all went back to school, back to running around, making lunches, homework.........
- Zac was not happy about having to wear long pants, long shirt, a tie and blazer!!!! He got over it after three days of tantrum throwing!!!
- Jarred and Kloe started swimming lessons on Tuesday afternoons (an hour apart)
- Zac did cross country yesterday
- No creating this week, I am having a little break :)
The weather has been glorious and I have been enjoying the sunshine while it lasted. Cool change came through last night - we are expecting cold weather and rain for the next week. We desperately need the rain. I am hoping we actually get some.
Have a great weekend