Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Winter is here

Winter is definitely here, it is so cold - icy cold. But it's nice, toasty and warm by the fire :)
Thank goodness for the fire.


Only a few more days until the Lime Tart gallery is revealed. You can see my step by step instructions, for a box I made, using the June Full tart kit HERE. I can't wait to show you, all the projects I have made with this kit. There is a few more kits left you can purchase them HERE


Congratulations to Julie Dudley and Nicole Aspinall who will be designing with Lime Tart.
You can read all about them here.


And some pages using October Afternoon Papers - my at home class, will be creating these tonight.

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

oooh looking forward to what you created with LT for this month! they are great choices for the next DT too. nic is a good friend of mine and fabulously talented - although she will deny it till the cows come home! LOL

Love your work with the OA papers. Very yummy!