Tuesday, March 04, 2008

He brings me.......Vegetables

Chris has been hard at work in our veggie garden and look what he brings me every few days. It is so nice to able to have 'fresh' things straight from the garden.


Everything in this salad was from the garden.



Life has been very busy the last few weeks. We have all been sick in some form, sore throats, colds, croup and tummy virus. It seems to be going around at the moment. The kids LOVE to bring all these wonderful 'bugs' home from school/kindy.

3 comments:

marijana said...

hope you all get better soon Mel and NO more sickies !!!

THANKS ANGEL for my happy mail!!!!
catch at new DIVAs soon!!!
take care!!

Mxxxx

Brian Bailey said...

Salard looks good, I know it tastes gust as good as I tried it for myself. Hope you all get well soon.
Pop

Susanne Perry said...

Hope everyone gets better soon Mel, more amazing produce from your garden!