Friday, February 01, 2008

What a week

This week has just flown by. We are slowly getting back into some kind of routine. Kloe loves her new school and her teacher (Mum is so happy and very relieved) Zac is moaning and groaning........but that's normal, so all is good. Micaela has enjoyed her week. All the notes and lists have started again. Sometimes it is so hard keeping up with them all. Zac has been picked in the swimming team, for the swimming carnival. It was based on his efforts from last year. He has swimming training a few days next week. He also had his first cricket training session on Thursday afternoon. So it looks like cricket training will become a regular Thursday event. Micaela is doing textiles this term and has a huge list of supplies, she needs. She keeps telling us, it's really not her thing, but she has made some really good things. She should be very proud of herself.

This afternoon I had another scrapbook page accepted with Scrapbooking Memories. I was very exciting and I am still in shock. The page was one from the Diva's CC last weekend, of my gorgeous niece Lizzie and Kayla. Lizzie shares my passion of scrapping and card making and was so excited when we told her. What makes it even more special, is that I used a few things that I bought when Lizzie and I went scrapbook shopping over Christmas.

Tomorrow we are off to the big smoke to pick Poppy up. We are all very excited and can not wait to see him. He will be staying with us for two weeks.

1 comment:

Helen Kinsela said...

Wow Mel, I dont know how you do it with 4 kids. My hat goes off to you. Your house always seems to flow well considering how much running here and there you all seem to do. Gee, I struggle with 2 rug rats LOL.
I am thrilled about your SM acceptances, cant wait to see them in the mags. Good on you. Very deserving.