Friday, August 17, 2007

Wow! Where has the week gone???

It's Friday already. The week has just flown by. Nothing special has happened this week but the week has disappeared incredibly fast. It's cool and pouring down with rain. I'm so, so over it. I want the sun to shine and the temp to increase.

Where are all the lurkers????? If you read this blog, leave a comment every now and then. You don't have to sign up or anything, just selected 'other' put your name in and let us know you dropped by. Like my little cuz out there (Hi Adrian!!) who decided to say Hi after reading our blog for 12 months!!!! And to those of you who like to leave regular comments, good on you!! It makes me feel like I'm not just talking to myself. LOL!!


And a just because pic - because It makes me smile!!



Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

Hello from up north :) Wow Jarred is gorgeous- and looks great in red .

Hugs to all

Anonymous said...

Hi Floss is the rain anything like our wet season BUT COLD?