Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What does one do........

When she has no taxi duties???? Gosh, I spend a lot of time running kids around LOL! The last few days, I have had time to play!!

Cards made using Sakura Park range from Kaisercraft

Crate Paper Mia Collection


It is Kloe's birthday on Sunday and we are having a fairy party for her. She wanted a pinata, I looked for a bought one and they were so expensive and horrible, I decided to make one at 8.30 last night. Everything was going along, just nice................almost finished the first layer, when.................yep wait for it


POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It went all over the kitchen. Flour and water glue sprayed everywhere. I was covered in it. It made such a mess LOL!!!! Yes, I can laugh about it now. I started again. I have put another layer on this morning. Hopefully it will turn out ok. Today we are off to buy party food. Her birthday, always comes around too quickly after Christmas. I wish, she would have waited until the end of the month, until her due date ROFL!!!

1 comment:

phatassphairy said...

beautiful cards ...well done